Travelling is something which most human beings are fond of. We all just love to travel. But travelling has its own sets of problems, planning, setup, finances and what not. Travelling is done for various reasons. Some people just love to travel without any specific reason, some travel to some shrines for religious reasons, then there are some who travel to relax themselves and experience a change in their surroundings and get a break from their routine lifestyle. In latter case travelling has been seen to have positive effects and bring about improvement in efficiency post travelling but that is discussion.
Travelling has the biggest problem of packing after deciding the venue and making necessary arrangements. How to keep your tshirts, ties and other stuff always bugs you. The problem of packing lingers every time you need to travel anywhere, and it is a very important aspect of travelling and if that is not done correctly then your whole trip might get ruined. Thus, packing should be done in the right way and there are many people out there who just do not know how to pack right and light for their travels regardless of how many trips they might have taken.
The simple tips that you should follow are as follows:
- Always do your laundry a week prior to your packing. Clothes should be thoroughly cleaned and ironed well before you pack, and you should have ample time to do all this before you head out for your journey.
- Always pack essentials, which depend upon the place where you are travelling to and things you might absolutely need there. It is better to carry somethings with you in case you need something in emergency.
- Always roll your ties. When you are packing for an office trip then you will obviously need ties and formal attire. It is best to roll your ties when packing for such events. They keep the ties in right shape and also helps to keep the packing in order.
- You should have electronics with interchangeable parts if possible so that if one does not work you can easily switch it with other.
- Always pack tshirts. Because they can be used as undergarments as well as for main clothing. They are extremely comfortable and easy to maintain, and they are light as well.
- Always fold the clothes along the width of the bag.
- The one problem that one faces during travel is the discharging of phones. Thus, bring the chargers and always keep the chords organised. If you have power or turbo charger, then you should prefer to keep that because they charge at a greater speed. You should also keep power banks in chase you don’t get a power outlet in case of an emergency.
- Keep your toiletries in a separate box. Always keep your shaving kit with you as you may need those tools on your trip. Get a dopp kit or bag and keep things like toothpaste, brush and things like that in it which will prevent it from messing up the clothes.
- Lay out your most essential things the night before your travel on your table with your luggage. These essentials include the tickets, passports, identity cards. Always make sure that you have all the things at a place where you just can’t miss those things
- Always unpack as soon as you reach your destination and remember where you have put your things.
other resources http://www.tellurideadventures.com/summer/via-ferrata/